Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Bianco spumante Brut “A Lui”
- Production area: San Gimignano
- Grapes: Vernaccia 100%
- Age of vineyards: 10-15 years old
- Altitude: 280-320 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Plant density: 4000 plants for hectar
- Production per plant: about 2 kg
- Method of Harvest: harvested by hand
- Fermentation: maceration at low temperature of the grapes, settling of must after destemming and gentle pressing, inoculation with selected yeasts when clear, fermentation with temperature-controlled and aging in steel
- Sparkling process: protein stabilization, tangential filtration, tartaric stabilization, second fermentation at controlled temperature (12-14° C), micro-filtration, bottling and corking.
- The bottles stays for 10 to 15 days in the cage, then resumed, washed, dried and then packaged for sale
- Alcohol content: 12% Vol.
- Color: straw yellow
- Nose: nice fruity with lime, peach and pear notes typical of Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Palate: fruity and fresh, moderately acidic with a good aftertaste
- Ideal serving temperature: 12° C
- Serving suggestions: perfect as an aperitif but is also accompanied by appetizers, main dishes with light dressings, soups and cheeses with an average seasoning.