Bianco Toscano Vegano IGT
Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Toscana Bianco IGT Vegano
- Year: 2017
- Production area: San Gimignano
- Grapes: Trebbiano Malvasia
- Vineyard age: 10 – 15 years old
- Altitude: 280 – 320 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: Guyot
- Plant density: 4000 plants per hectare
- Production per plant: about 2 kg
- Harvesting method: manual
- Wine making: traditional with destemming followed by fermentation of the grapes and the following aging in cement tanks with controlled temperature.
- To produce this wine we did not use any kind of derivative of animal origin, as are for example egg albumin, casein or caseinates, ovalbumin and lysozyme from egg.
- Alcohol content: 12.5% Vol.
- Color: straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Nose: nice fruity and citrus notes
- Palate: good structure, fruity, dry
- Ideal serving temperature: 12° C
- Serving suggestions: perfect as an aperitif but is also accompanied by appetizers, main dishes with light dressing, soups, risottos, fish and fresh cheeses