IGT Rosato Toscano
Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Toscana Rosato IGT
- Year: 2016
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese
- Age of vines: 10 – 15 years
- Altitude: 320 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Planting density: 5000 plants for hectare
- Production per plant: about 2 kg
- Harvest method: hand harvest
- Fermentation: traditional with destemming followed by fermentation of the grapes and the following aging in concrete tanks at a controlled temperature, being careful to keep the skins in contact with the must only long enough to extract the pinkish hue desired.
- Alcohol content: 12% Vol.
- Colour: intense pink
- Nose: gentle with fruity aromas and citrus notes
- Palate: good structure, fruity, dry
- Ideal serving temperature: 12 ° C
- Pairings: it is perfect as an aperitif but is also accompanied by appetizers, main courses from light dressing, soups, risottos, fish and fresh cheeses