Rosso Toscano Vegano IGT
Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Toscana Rosso IGT Vegano
- Year: 2015
- Production area: San Gimignano
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese
- Vineyard age: 15 – 20 years old
- Altitude: 280 – 320 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: Guyot
- Planting density: 4,000 plants per hectare
- Production per plant: about 2 kg
- Harvesting method: manual
- Wine making: traditional with destemming followed by fermentation of the grapes and the following aging in cement tanks with controlled temperature.
- To produce this wine we did not use any kind of derivative of animal origin, as are for example egg albumin, casein or caseinates, ovalbumin and lysozyme from egg.
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.
- Color: ruby red with violet hues
- Nose: fruity and fresh, with the classic scent of violets
- Palate: soft and ethereal, with good structure, fruity, dry
- Ideal serving temperature: 18° C
- Serving suggestions: the classic combination with Tuscan sausages, but fits perfectly with all Tuscan dishes, roasts, grilled meats, cheeses