Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Toscana Bianco IGT from Sangiovese grapes vinification as a white. Organic Wine
- Year: 2018
- Production area: San Gimignano
- Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
- Age of vineyards: 15-20 years old
- Altitude: 340 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Plant density: 4000 plants to have.
- Production per plant: about 1.5 kg
- Method of Harvest: hand harvest
- Fermentation: after the diraspapigiatura the solid parts are quickly separated from the liquid part. Then we proceed with the normal stages of a white vinification; term aging in bottle: at least three months prior to marketing
- Alcohol content: 13% Vol.
- Color: white with red streaks characteristic of Sangiovese Nose simple and direct, mixed with floral scents to fruity
- Palate: Moderately acidic, good body typical of Sangiovese. Fruity and persistent
- Ideal serving temperature: 14° C
- Serving suggestions: resulting from a red wine we can pull in all types of structured dishes, but having the freshness of a white wine goes well with appetizers, fish and white meats.