Technical Data Sheet
- Classification: Toscano Rosato Brut “Venticinquesima Ora”
- Year: 2016
- Production area: San Gimignano
- Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
- Age of vineyards: 10 – 15 years old
- Altitude: 280 – 320 mt s.l.m.
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Plant density: 4000 plants to have.
- Production per plant: about 2 kg
- Method of Harvest: harvested by hand
- Fermentation: in steel at a controlled temperature (12° C), placing the must in contact with the skins for a day until it reaches the desired color
- Sparkling process: protein stabilization, tangential filtration, tartaric stabilization, second fermentation at controlled temperature (12-14° C), micro-filtration, bottling and corking. The bottles stays for 10 to 15 days in the cage, then resumed, washed, dried and then packaged for sale
- Alcohol content: 12% Vol.
- Color: bright pink
- Nose: gentle with aromas of fruits and flowers in particular rose and violet
- Palate: fruity, tangy and fresh, moderately acidic with a good aftertaste
- Ideal serving temperature: 12° C
- Serving suggestions: perfect as an aperitif but is also accompanied by appetizers, main dishes from light dressings, soups and cheeses with an average seasoning